From: Gary Nelson <gnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: October 23, 2019 at 11:29:29 AM MDT
To: George McKovich <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ryan Hill <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Loren Nelson <lorenhelenn@xxxxxxxxx>, chrysler300 <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  [Chrysler300] Windshield rubber seal

I do have some stock left of my Rubber Rejuvenator, currently $20 for 16 oz. bottle. I does work great as George has experienced. It will not swell rubber seals, only soften.

Gary The Parts Doc

Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 5:17 PM

Gary Nelson, a member is the Club makes and sells a rubber softener that I have used on all my cars and trucks when restoring. I think it was about $15 for a bottle that will do multiple Rubbers.

gnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck,
George