Re: {Chrysler 300} windshield gasket/seal for G

The Go-Jo process works pretty well for a gasket that is not split or gouged.  I soaked my 300G windshield gasket with the stuff, then placed it in a black trash bag and put it out in the sun for a week.  Soft and pliable once I washed all the goop off.  Even the windshield installer commented on it.  Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Cox Mail <scooter465@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 4, 2021 2:48 PM
To: Nick Taylor <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: JACK DEMAR <oldwoodboat@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} windshield gasket/seal for G

Try Murray Park he is the
C body guy.
I also heard that if you soak
Your old gasket with GoJo
Hand cleaner it softens it up.
Bob Haag

On Oct 4, 2021, at 1:38 PM, Nick Taylor <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pretty much your only source is a used gasket. Check with John Fowlie at Big M in Williams, CA.

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 9:36 AM JACK DEMAR <oldwoodboat@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all, I am in need of a new windshield gasket for the G after a lot of google searches and conversations with suppliers I haven't been able to find a source, only some generic extrusions. Is anyone making a proper loop gasket? Quirey indicated he is working on trying to get a source but it's a longer term project. THANKS for any guidance or information. Kind regards/Jack DeMar

---

---

---

---