Re: {Chrysler 300} 70 Challenger

First time responding to the list server may have screwed up. Responded as follows originally…

If you have the fender tag or a build sheet, the options would be decipherable from that. I could be wrong about this but, generally the vin only gives the engine that was supposed to be in the car, whereas the fender tag and/or build sheet will detail the options of the car. I don't have that info for a 70 challenger. This link would help. https://www.e-bodies.org/mopar-fender-tag-decoder-build-sheet-vin/1970-mopar-cuda-challenger-options-fender-tag-codes/

If you don't have a fender tag, in 69 atleast, copies of the build sheet would turn up under the rear seat, behind the glove box, and in the headliner. sometimes in the door.

Hopefully this helps.