From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Gary Gettleman gary.gettleman@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 11:23 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Heads are Off the C!!!

 The 3rd time was the charm!

 Now just need to figure out if problem is head gaskets, cracked heads or cracked block (ouch).

Heads are being magnafluced and vacuum tested.

Big thanks to Larry Jett and Bob Merritt for letting me post on the clubs site.

 Be Well and Be Positive as this will pass.

  gary gettleman/Swiss C Rag Top.

 Santa Cruz, Ca

Posted by: <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>