[Chrysler300] 300-F time

Happy (300-F)riday everyone out there in 300 land!

The latest News-Flite found its way into my snail mailbox today. This event always prompts me to get serious about the next issue. So, we're looking for some 300-F stories. A couple contributions have trickled in already and we're forward looking to a story from Nick, "Mr. 300f.com" himself, but we need more to fill the 40-page Club News you have become accustomed to.

Had your 300 to any events lately? Send us a photo. I received a great shot of three 300-Fs together at a recent area show.

Thanks,
Andy
editor
in peak fall colored Chicago