From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Cox Scooter465@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 1:17 PM
To: nick@xxxxxxxx
Cc: Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300K wheel valve stems

Hi

Just checked EBay .

Many vendors selling

2.5 in valve stems set

Of 4 about 7.00.

Hope this helps.

Bob Haag

On Jul 30, 2020, at 2:09 PM, nick@xxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looking for wheel valve stems to fit a 300K with the original wheelcovers. Looks like they need to be at least 2 ½” long. I tried a cover on a wheel with a 2” stem and it’s just flush with the hole.  I can’t find long ones except for metal ones and that’s a no no on these.

What are people using? Extenders? I assume the factory must have used ones long enough to clear the wheel cover but it’s been so long since I had my ’64 300 I don’t remember.

Nick

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx