Re: [Chrysler300] 300K wheel valve stems

Re: [Chrysler300] 300K wheel valve stems

Hi
Just checked EBay .
Many vendors selling
2.5 in valve stems set
Of 4 about 7.00.
Hope this helps.

Bob Haag

On Jul 30, 2020, at 2:09 PM, nick@xxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looking for wheel valve stems to fit a 300K with the original wheelcovers. Looks like they need to be at least 2 ½” long. I tried a cover on a wheel with a 2” stem and it’s just flush with the hole.  I can’t find long ones except for metal ones and that’s a no no on these.

What are people using? Extenders? I assume the factory must have used ones long enough to clear the wheel cover but it’s been so long since I had my ’64 300 I don’t remember.

Nick

Posted by: Cox <scooter465@xxxxxxx>