[Chrysler300] Re: 1962 300 H Bucket Seats

[Chrysler300] Re: 1962 300 H Bucket Seats

No one on any of my inquiries below; eh?
Ha.

Does anyone have the answer to at least this part of my questioning below....?
I would like to know what finish the tracks are supposed to have.
Adjusting lever too.
Seems the tracks I have are Silver; if not Cad Plated.

Thanks
Matt Allyn