[Chrysler300] Electric Window wires

Some time ago someone posted a supply for the covering (light rubber hose) that protects the wires as they bend at the door hinge.   Simply stated it is just a light hose , but it must be large enough to fit the cluster of wires &  yet small enough to fit inside the metal that is attached to door hinge.   If anyone can get me the supplier I sure would appreciate it.   Math Breitbach     55 - 300

Posted by: Mathias Breitbach <mfbreit@xxxxxxxxx>