RE: [Chrysler300] A sale result and a question

Who ever that was trashing the club because he wasn't happy with the judging results is an idiot. And he ended up selling the car because of that ?!?! Really ??? Some folks take judging way too seriously. Good riddance that he is no longer a member.

Ron

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Hannon jfh4800@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 6:34 PM
To: John Lyons
Cc: Chrysler300Club intl.
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] A sale result and a question

WOW! Very well bought! (If you can; contact the lucky new owner to join us -- Don Ashley it looks like??) Sad to see that one subscriber on BAT loathing his experience w/ having his F Judged in our club approximately 10 years ago... too bad he took it so personal - SOLD his car there after and of course wound up regretting it!

I'm not sure on those results of the other D Conv. auction.

John Hannon
C & D Coupes in Indy