RE: [Chrysler300] A sale result and a question

Is that a 300C steering wheel on the car ?

Ron

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Lyons john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 4:24 PM
To: Chrysler300Club intl.
Subject: [Chrysler300] A sale result and a question

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1958-chrysler-300d-convertible/

Hi club, this just sold on Bring A trailer.  Even with the poor door gaps and other nit-picks, I think the bargain possibly of the year on that site as stuff usually commends big money there.

Anyone know what the D convertible in Maine (restorable) sold for?  I can’t find it on line.  It was a small auction company selling it.

Thanks.  John

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>