Re: [Chrysler300] A sale result and a question

Re: [Chrysler300] A sale result and a question

WOW! Very well bought! (If you can; contact the lucky new owner to join us -- Don Ashley it looks like??) Sad to see that one subscriber on BAT loathing his experience w/ having his F Judged in our club approximately 10 years ago... too bad he took it so personal - SOLD his car there after and of course wound up regretting it!

I'm not sure on those results of the other D Conv. auction.

John Hannon
C & D Coupes in Indy