Re: [Chrysler300] 1965 Chrysler 300 speedo cable

Re: [Chrysler300] 1965 Chrysler 300 speedo cable

Well, I am certain I have this fixed as the cable had broken off right at the end inside the plastic gear that inserts in the tranny..  I was able to pull it out with tweezers.  We have a blizzard here in Buffalo so I can't test it out.  Thank you all.

Ron Klinczar
65 300 in Ice Blue