[Chrysler300] 1966 Monaco 500

All:

I always loved the taillights on the Monaco 500 over the lesser 1966 Dodge models.  I would have stepped up to the higher priced model, just for those taillights.  I remember a movie called “The Hurricane”.  This is a story about the wrongful conviction of a boxer, Rubin Hurricane Carter.  He was sent to prison for committing a triple homicide.  A group of law students, pursued his case and proved his innocence.  One of the deciding factors was the getaway car.  It was a 1966 dodge, with the ordinary taillights.  Rubin’s car was a Monaco 500 with the extended taillights.

Regards

bill

Posted by: "william ELDER" <belder@xxxxxxxxx>