[Chrysler300] Brake and Fuel Lines

Hello, all:

I recently ordered brake and fuel lines for my E from Inline Tube. I checked them with what was left of the original lines and they don't appear to match.

Has anyone had installation problems with the brake line set (Inline # CYB5802) and/or the fuel line (Inline # CYF5801) on their '59 C body?

Best,
Ron Kurtz
E #292

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx