[Chrysler300] For Sale—300D Body Fixture

[Chrysler300] For Sale—300D Body Fixture

Good Morning Everyone,

I’m selling a fixture that I had custom made to transport my D body after removal from the chassis.  It works great and is easy to move around the shop or load on a trailer because of the heavy duty castering wheels.  We also made it tall enough for easy access to work on the underside of the body.  I have right at $1500 invested and am asking $1300 obo.  Best way to contact me is to call/text:  (574) 315-8979.

Thanks,

Glenn Ornat

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx