Re: [Chrysler300] My Car Story with Lou Video of our Club member Frank T

Re: [Chrysler300] My Car Story with Lou Video of our Club member Frank Troost's '66 Monaco 500 -

Really cool car they were much rarer than the Chrysler.
I love the dash it looks very
Much like the Chrysler
Turbine car.
Bob Haag