Re: [Chrysler300] Mick Maxwell

Hello 300’ly to all!
We just arrived in Sydney.  We get on Celebrity Solstice on Tuesday the 14th and sail to the Great Barrier Reef and back.  We will be met by Mick Maxwell and his wife when we arrive in Brisbane on the 23rd.  Mick has a special 10 hour day of touring planned for us.  I know he is a D guy and brought a D momento for him for his generosity and friendship.  Interesting passing it through TSA!  It is overcast here and every once in a while smell smoke like walking in the neighborhood on a crisp autumn night with neighbors burning their fireplaces..  Good chance of rain today and tropical storm Claudia is at the northern coast now and promises more rain.  Rob Kern

Sent from my iPad