[Chrysler300] My Car Story with Lou Video of our Club member Frank Troos

[Chrysler300] My Car Story with Lou Video of our Club member Frank Troost's '66 Monaco 500 -

Here's a just-published video of my local cruising buddy and 300 Club member, Frank Troost's, '66 Monaco 500. Many of his other Mopars, including his F coupe, are visible in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZoxn14uVWE&feature=youtu.be

Noel Hastalis
Burr Ridge, IL

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>