Re: [Chrysler300] the fastest ride

Once upon a time I was part of a drag 'team' effort.
Mostly I was the main 'Wrench' Plus my 300C served as the tow car.

During a test and tune trip to the track with the dragster
I decided to haul the 300 down the track several times.

In 'Tow' trim, But running on Atlus Bucrons the C made 2 passes
in the 16:50's.  From what I understand for the 300 that is
pretty quick. Couldn't talk the guy with the shoe polish stick
into accepting that I shouldn't be in Super Stock since the car
was all standard equipment.
The 2x4 carbys wasn't 'optional' like the Gm or Fords that were
setup that way.
Was a good thing the C held up, since I had to tow the dragster
home at the end of the day.  :-)

--
Paul Holmgren
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx