Re: [Chrysler300] age of ownership

Photo and article about Jerry’s  K and mileage via club webpage under:
   EVENTS  -  MEET REPORTS -  MYSTIC CT June 11-14, 2014  -  PICTORIAL
We were following Jerry in our K on Sunday morning after Don’s meet.  I took the photo of Jerry in his K just before he exited toward home. I believe that was last Meet he attended. Great guy. I think K stayed in his family though? Hope we’ll see it again.

Bonus photo there too, Jerry and Don Warnaar with K at 1984 Harpers Ferry Meet.

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving all. We are thankful for this Club!

Martha Kreszock
North Carolina

Dan Roy: Jerry Kokour. His 64 k I think almost 500 thousand miles

Randy Guyer: How about; who has driven their 300 the farthest, and how far over what period of time?

Posted by: Martha Kreszock <kreszocmh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>