Re: [Chrysler300] Water Pump Housing Casting #

Re: [Chrysler300] Water Pump Housing Casting #

Watch out .. all kinds of problems in early days with steel director plates in back different pump impeller set depths  etc  . Add in AC variations. They will sell you a 440 pump every time  will not cool early b block right .. sometimes . School of hard knocks not casting numbers .
I would buy a late performance pump and casting , maybe aluminum — paint up , know you have right mix . Lots of bad info out there as you have found out . About 6 wrong combinations possible .

Sent from my iPhone not by choice