[Chrysler300] Water Pump Housing Casting #

[Chrysler300] Water Pump Housing Casting #

Can anyone tell me what the correct casting number is for a '61 Non-A/C big block (413) water pump housing is? I keep seeing conflicting info out on the internet....

Thanks everyone....

Posted by: sonoramic413@xxxxxxxxx