[Chrysler300] Battery 1957 300C

Hi group.
I'm trying to locate a dependable company to buy an period correct looking battery for a 300C.
My search resulted in two options.
-Antique Auto Battery in Ohio: battery there is $280.
-Battery Central mall in Virginia: battery there is $359 with free shipping to US only...
I called Antique Auto Battery in March and ordered a battery from them. They said a few weeks. No news from them so far...after 8 weeks...
Any other places anybody had better service/luck with???
Thank you.
Jean-Yves Chouinard.
 New Brunswick Canada.

Posted by: Jean-Yves Chouinard <jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>