RE: [Chrysler300] Lewisville Meet

How many Chrysler 300s were at the meet ?

Ron

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Noel Hastalis cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2019 11:23 AM
To: Chrysler300
Subject: [Chrysler300] Lewisville Meet

Hello Group,

Also extending my Thanks! to Rob Kern for an activity-packed wonderful Meet. Great camaraderie among all who came! And, special Thanks! to Kai and Simone Rentmeister who joined us from Germany, to Tom Tibbie who attended his 1st 300 Club Meet, and to those who brought their Letter Cars - Marshall Goodnight winner of the Long-Distance Award driving his '55 300 from Florida, John Begian again winner of Best of Show with his black '61 G ragtop and coming in a close 2nd to Marshall in Long-Distance, and to all the other Letter Cars . John in his G and I in my F cruised together, and our cars ran great - 2,300+ mile roundtrip for me, and an added 400+ miles for John.

Noel Hastalis

Burr Ridge, IL

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>