From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jean-Yves Chouinard jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2019 7:56 PM
To: Chrysler 300 List
Subject: [Chrysler300] Battery 1957 300C

Hi group.
I'm trying to locate a dependable company to buy an period correct looking battery for a 300C.
My search resulted in two options.
-Antique Auto Battery in Ohio: battery there is $280.
-Battery Central mall in Virginia: battery there is $359 with free shipping to US only...
I called Antique Auto Battery in March and ordered a battery from them. They said a few weeks. No news from them so far...after 8 weeks...
Any other places anybody had better service/luck with???
Thank you.
Jean-Yves Chouinard.
 New Brunswick Canada.

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>