From: Keith Langendorfer keith_A_Lang@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Apr 23, 2019 5:10 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] Double master cylinder on J/K Ram Cars

Hi Folks

Has anyone done this? Was wondering if the longer master cleared the rams on the driver side. I’m installing a manual master brake system on the 4 speed K to allow for the ram intake on the drivers side (I’m not interested in doing a remote brake booster) and am considering a dual master for the usual safety reasons

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Keith

Posted by: Mwl1967 <mwl1967@xxxxxxx>