Re: [Chrysler300] 300C battery

I just did a group 27 battery.
They sell on eBay red caps and stickers for the large group 27.
Or green caps for the smaller group
24. So what I did was I bought a diehard battery.
Black case and changed caps and removed diehard stickers and installed Mopar stickers. Looks like a period battery and has the reliability
And long life of a diehard.
Just a idea.
Bob Haag

Sent from my iPhone