[Chrysler300] 300C battery

Hi .
A friend is restoring a 300C, he wants a period correct looking battery for the car and ask my help.
I know F/G have red cap batteries.
Do C/D have the same?
I looked at the Antique Auto Battery web site and it looks like the 56-58 Chrysler had green or yellow caps.
So red, green or yellow?
I know Antique Auto Battery have a limited life, I bought two batteries from them and both lasted about 3-4 years, but this car is a show car so the owner doesn't care much about longevity, as long as it looks good.
Thanks!
Jean-Yves Chouinard.

Posted by: Jean-Yves Chouinard <jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>