[Chrysler300] 300C battery

Thanks to all with your help and advice re the repro batteries.
I will go and buy a good battery from a local supplier and get a tar top and stickers for it.
If the member that sells the stickers can communicate with me , I would appreciate that!
jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx
Jean-Yves.

Posted by: Jean-Yves Chouinard <jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>