Re: [Chrysler300] Mirrors

John,

 It's been 15 + yrs, bought mirrors for the C from jay fisher.  Not sure if he's still around.  Best of luck.

  gary gettleman

   Santa Cruz, Ca

On Jan 27, 2019 6:19 AM, "John Grady jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi to all ,
While redoing D came to realization it has aftermarket manual mirrors. Finding good originals probably not promising , and replating old originals has problems too .I do not have originals .
I am not up to date on what years are similar or exact swaps but seem to recall someone made mirrors for our cars , some years , anyway .
Input very welcome , or old stock for sale ?

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

Posted by: Gary Gettleman <gary.gettleman@xxxxxxxxx>