From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John Grady jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, 28 January 2019 12:04 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Mirrors

Hi to all ,
While redoing D came to realization it has aftermarket manual mirrors.
Finding good originals probably not promising , and replating old originals
has problems too .I do not have originals .
I am not up to date on what years are similar or exact swaps but seem to
recall someone made mirrors for our cars , some years , anyway .
Input very welcome , or old stock for sale ?

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx