[Chrysler300] Mirrors

Hi to all ,
While redoing D came to realization it has aftermarket manual mirrors. Finding good originals probably not promising , and replating old originals has problems too   .I do not have originals .
I am not up to date on what years are similar or exact swaps but seem to recall someone made mirrors for our cars , some years , anyway  .
Input very welcome , or old stock for sale  ?

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx