From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Ray Jones 1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 2:04 PM
To: thomas tibbie <ttibbie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Listsaver 300 Club <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300G Brake Problem and replacement of the original Master Cylinder with a Dual Master Cylinder

Hi Tom;

Save yourself some trouble and replace the front brake hoses.

Seem to be OK won't cut it.

The usual problem here is that the rubber inside the hose deteriorates and a piece  of the rubber lining comes loose and acts as a 1 way valve. Apply pressure and it pushes up out of the way and the fluid flows past into the wheel cylinder.

Take the pressure off and the piece flops down and blocks the return of the fluid.

If this doesn't fix it, at least you have some new hoses and know it can't be them.

A pretty common problem with old brake hoses.

Good luck and let us know, Ray Jones in warm sunshiny Mena