Re: [Chrysler300] C Parts Wanted

Charlie,
They are the oval ends of the unique C air cleaner assembly on the dual carbs.  The air filter is oval and fits in the end of the arm that connects to the top of the carb and has an end plate of smaller dimension that is secured to the “can” enabling air to be sucked in around the perimeter of the filter element.  The last I priced a pair it was $3000 unpainted.  The whole assembly has to be purchased for each carb.  Hope this clarifies your understanding! Happy Holidays!  Rob Kern

Sent from my iPad