Chuck
1955 C-300
1952 C-3

On Dec 20, 2018, at 2:52 PM, Don Warnaar 300country@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don Verity's comment about the DeSoto was right on.  All MoPar fans would identify that immediately.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of dverity@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 11:31 AM
To: leslie miklas; chrysler300
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300s on Barn Find Hunter Ep46

I gave up on the video after he couldn’t even identify a 57 DeSoto.
Don

Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 12:04 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300s on Barn Find Hunter Ep46

Some interesting Mopars on Barn Find #46 including two 300s.

Host really doesn't know much about Chryslers so they are only in passing.

Check it out:

https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2018/12/19/barn-find-hunter-uncovers-fortune-in-vintage-cars?utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_content=18_December_19_HagertyNews#

Posted by: Charles Schoendorf <cschoend@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>