[Chrysler300] 1961 Chrysler 300 G

Hi There,

I am trying to figure out an extra piece of plastic that I found in the trunk of my 61 300G.  It's the same kind of thin plastic that surrounds the front seats to hide the seat mechanism.  I have both of those. It's about 19" long and about 6" wide with a distinct hole cut-out about 2" in diameter in the upper part.  The piece is curved with a couple of fastener holes on the top flange.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Mike 300G

Posted by: "Michael Ashmore" <michael.ashmore@xxxxxxx>