[Chrysler300] Re: Recommendations?

Mike , Inline tube has all those tubes in their library, in either steel or SST, hold for a little bit on the rear differential brake tubes as they need mine to pattern from, I just took them off my F on Sunday. I will post when the rear differential tubes are made and ready to order from Inline Tube.

Posted by: Jamie Hyde <Jamie.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>