From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Dave Dumais dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, August 5, 2018 4:51 PM
To: Dave Dumais <dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Corbin clamps

Found a picture in the 64 manual, fuel filter with 4 Corbin clamps.

Dave

On Sunday, August 5, 2018 7:13 PM, "Dave Dumais dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Guys,

I have been updated on replacing all screw clamps (heater & radiator) hoses with the Corbin clamps as per Ma MoPar.

Does this include the two on fuel line at tank, and the 4 clamps on inline fuel filter ?

I have had several large clamps split in two, and halves fly away!

Yes, I have the piers from my Tech School days.  Very necessary.

Thanks in advance,

Dave & the K.

Posted by: <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>