[Chrysler300] 300C aluminum door inserts

[Chrysler300] 300C aluminum door inserts

Hi.

Does anyone reproduce the aluminum door insert for door panels on 1957 300C?

I'm not sure I saw something about that before on the list server, maybe not.

Not for me but a friend who ask for help with this, his inserts are scratched... a lot of them are that way  because door handle rub against the aluminum...Or anybody have a set of perfect ones they would sell?

Thank you!

Jean-Yves Chouinard.

Posted by: Jean-Yves Chouinard <jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>