[Chrysler300] ram heat pipes

Hi to all,

I have ordered ten more sets of the 1963 and 1964 Ram heat pipes. They should be arriving in the next two weeks. They will cost about $350 a set with shipping included. If you need a set please contact me. My information is in the directory.

300K’ly,

Don Cole

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx