Re: [Chrysler300] 300C aluminum door inserts

Re: [Chrysler300] 300C aluminum door inserts

Hello,

Nobody is currently reproducing these parts, but I have been working on trying to do so.  However, it has been one difficult hurdle after another.  I am still actively trying to get these reproduced, but don’t look to have them done any time soon.  I have a couple of vendors I still need to talk to before I scrap the project, as it may become too costly to pursue.  I will let everyone know one way or another.

Thank you,
Josh Mishler