Re: [Chrysler300] 1965 power window motor

Re: [Chrysler300] 1965 power window motor

I'd check with J.C.Auto..  I had Jeff rebuild a motor for the rear door in my 1966 Monaco and found that I didn't need it so it is on his shelf for sale.

Vegetables are interesting but lack a sense of purpose when unaccompanied by a good cut of meat.....Fran Levowitz