Re: [Chrysler300] Distributor Cap Caution

Re: [Chrysler300] Distributor Cap Caution

Note this, don't mix brands of caps and rotors.
Had a headscratcher problem years ago and it turned out that the gap between the rotor and cap was too big.
Found it by running it on a scope and you could see the big gap in the electrical pattern.
Not something you would expect.
Ray in Mena, AR