Re: [Chrysler300] Distributor Cap Caution

Re: [Chrysler300] Distributor Cap Caution

Big problems with junk parts from Asia. Aluminum oxide is an insulator. Great heads up . Watch too for condensers with an imprinted X in blank end of case , they are junk . Same reason . Imprinted x is the ground connection  to internal foils. Aluminum on both sides. It goes intermittent . Intermittant weak  spark

Sent from my iPhone