Re: [Chrysler300] Distributor Cap Caution

Re: [Chrysler300] Distributor Cap Caution

John,
I have been building up a supply of OEM Mopar ignition components from E Bay. I can buy J-12Y plugs cheaper than I can buy any plugs at the parts house. Mopar dissy caps, and points are also relatively inexpensive although I don’t mess with old capacitors.
Mike Moore
300H

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx