I have several things “odd” on my car -such as my electric) booster) fuel pump, my electric choke, my camshaft etc.
My blue coil and orange ignition wires as well as my mechanical distributor have all been replaced though!
Mike Moore
On Jan 11, 2017, at 9:53 AM, 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Mike,
My 8 were : radiator cap, hose clamps, hardware bolts attaching fenders and hood springs, wire wheels, wide white walls, painted hood latch assembly, wheel wells without undercoating and no drivers heel pad assembly.
I will take another look at the antenna location.

From: "Michael Moore" <mmoore8425@xxxxxxx>
To: 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "John Holst" <jholst@xxxxxxxxx>, "Chrysler300" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 4:30:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Results

Hey Doug,
I’d love to know your answers!
1.  heater and radiator  hose clamps incorrect.
2. I question wire wheels  being correct
3. red hood springs ?
4. ignition wire loom separators wrong on pass side
5. rad cap wrong
6. air cleaner cover wing nuts and shaft painted.
7. air filter decals likely wrongly applied
8. Needs Bendix sticker on cruise control
9. Rear location of antenna-looks too far forward to me

I think it’s a very nice car though.
Mike Moore