From: "Michael Moore" <mmoore8425@xxxxxxx>
To: 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "John Holst" <jholst@xxxxxxxxx>, "Chrysler300" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 4:30:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Results

Hey Doug,
I’d love to know your answers!
1.  heater and radiator  hose clamps incorrect.
2. I question wire wheels  being correct
3. red hood springs ?
4. ignition wire loom separators wrong on pass side
5. rad cap wrong
6. air cleaner cover wing nuts and shaft painted.
7. air filter decals likely wrongly applied
8. Needs Bendix sticker on cruise control
9. Rear location of antenna-looks too far forward to me

I think it’s a very nice car though.
Mike Moore