I’d love to know your answers!
1. heater and radiator hose clamps incorrect.
2. I question wire wheels being correct
3. red hood springs ?
4. ignition wire loom separators wrong on pass side
5. rad cap wrong
6. air cleaner cover wing nuts and shaft painted.
7. air filter decals likely wrongly applied
8. Needs Bendix sticker on cruise control
9. Rear location of antenna-looks too far forward to me
I think it’s a very nice car though.
On Jan 10, 2017, at 3:22 PM, 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Quick look at the 300H photos and noted 8 incorrect items/areas.
From: "John Holst jholst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler300" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 1:04:32 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Results
Results from the Auction going on this week in Florida. Still One car to go on Thursday. JH...
Kississimee FL. Jan 6-15 2017
1964 Chrysler 300 K (sold $15,500)
1962 Chrysler 300 H (selling Thursday Jan 12)
1965 Chrysler 300 L (sold $14,500)
Posted by: Michael Moore <mmoore8425@xxxxxxx>
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
go to https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/all/manage/edit
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang