Made my reservation today with no issues.  They knew all about the club and the negotiated rate.
Thanks for setting this up.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2015, at 11:18 AM, Tony Rinaldi awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Hotel is readily identified on the registration for and web site:

At Mar 17, 2015, 11:15:21 AM, John Gradyjkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'> wrote:

Hi Tony,---all through emails it calls it “the Hotel” ; I made reservation, using that number, she sent me to central, had to start over, (thanks for heads up) but think I am ok. ..or hope I am. but what is “The Hotel;” Web site poster too, same way, no specific hotel listed. Just FYI.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tony Rinaldi awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 10:26 AM
To: charlies@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Macungie

At Mar 17, 2015, 10:15:02 AM, charlies@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'> wrote:

Hi Mark, Tony and Tony,

In regards to the Fall meet in Macungie. Am I correct in thinking that this meet is basically spending the Friday through Sunday walking around and looking at the cars in the park? I guess I'm asking if there are other group events planned other than being in the park.

Thanks, Charlie in Ottawa.

Posted by: John Nowosacki <jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx>